Parish Map

Parish of East Feliciana, Louisiana

East Feliciana Parish

The East Feliciana Parish Police Jury is the governing body of the parish and consists of nine representatives elected by district.

Parish History

The parish was part of Feliciana Parish, which was founded and named in 1810 by Spanish rulers, who then controlled the territory. Feliciana is derived from a Spanish rendering of the French name “Felicité”, which means happiness. The Spanish governor named it in honor of his wife, Marie Felicité.

EFP Logo

East Feliciana Parish
P.O. Box 427
Clinton, LA 70722
Main: 225-683-8577
Fax: 225-683-3100

TOWNS IN THE PARISH Clinton • Jackson Slaughter

VILLAGES IN THE PARISH VILLAGES OF WILSON  VILLAGES OF NORWOOD